The Stridsvagn m/41 I converted two weeks ago have now been painted. It is in the quite cool Swedish camouflage scheme which, unlike most others, used quite a lot of black. The real look was probably a bit more drab than this, but I like the look, and it's more visible on the table top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, has it been that long?
Wow, has it been that long since I posted anything on the blog? We'll make this a catch-up collection post then. First up are some swamp...
-
This is a picture heavy post, with some new stuff and some that's been sitting unphotographed for a while. First we have a gang for S...
-
More finished models and terrain for Stargrave! Here we have another crew, so I have two for playing. This is a gang of desert scavengers, ...
-
Here's my first warband for Frostgrave. The Yellwo Hood Cultists are lead by a Demonologist who want to bring nasty gribblies into this...




1 comment:
Love that Camo scheme.
Post a Comment