These two commanders have been a very long time coming. They were first started a very long time ago (three years?!), and the guard figures (vertical spears) stood half painted for ages on my painting table. I've now finally finished and based them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, has it been that long?
Wow, has it been that long since I posted anything on the blog? We'll make this a catch-up collection post then. First up are some swamp...
-
This is a picture heavy post, with some new stuff and some that's been sitting unphotographed for a while. First we have a gang for S...
-
More finished models and terrain for Stargrave! Here we have another crew, so I have two for playing. This is a gang of desert scavengers, ...
-
Here's my first warband for Frostgrave. The Yellwo Hood Cultists are lead by a Demonologist who want to bring nasty gribblies into this...



1 comment:
Tjusigt tjusigt.
Post a Comment