2019-04-14

Dwarves



More than thirty years ago I started casting miniatures using Prince August moulds. Most of the time they didn't look very good, stuff made by ten year olds usually doesn't, but a couple of years ago I got nostalgic and revisited those moulds, and with the help of tips from the internet, and a grown-up brain, I managed to get much better results. Especially the dwarf moulds have always been a favourite of mine, and when I realised that they fit the size and style of the Lord of the Rings dwarves from Games Workshop I started a small force. That ran out of steam after a while, but now with Warlords of Erewhon out I've revisited the dwarves once again.


Two PA dwarves, with a GW dwarf in the middle:



 Plastic rangers with big axes:





 Plastic archers:


These dwarves with throwing axes I'll use as spearmen, the rules seems to fit that quite well:



No comments:

New spaceship for Stargrave

 I've painted up another of the Buzz Lightyear ships, this one is bigger and for the big bads, if I understand correctly (I haven't ...