2026-09-18

Oh, has it been that long?

Wow, has it been that long since I posted anything on the blog? We'll make this a catch-up collection post then. First up are some swamp zombies. They are made from the excellent Prince August zombie mould, and the painting is inspired by northern European bog bodies.

The swamp zombies will be useful for Rangers of Shadow Deep, but also in Joseph A McCullough's other game Ghost Archipelago, which I have started to make models and scenery for. The first to be finished are these tribals, made from the Perry Ansar box. First up we have four warriors with spears (hand weapons) and shields.


Then we have the rest of the tribal force, a chief with a big (orc) axe, two archers and two javelin men (using Sudanese throwing sticks).


Here we have three small houses for Mediterranean gaming, for example The Silver Bayonet.


I also made some trees, these are made from left over pick'n'pluck foam, chopsticks and flock. The CD can be a forest base, but also an island.


 

No comments:

Oh, has it been that long?

Wow, has it been that long since I posted anything on the blog? We'll make this a catch-up collection post then. First up are some swamp...