2017-09-24

Finally finished with some Blitzkrieg Germans

Here is a German motorcycle with sidecar and a 20 mm flak 38. Both are from Black Tree Design. While the end result look quite good I can't really recommend them. Both were very hard to build, with no instructions, and the motorcycle came with major flashing on the driver and a rifle that broke off. I had to exchange one of the loaders for the flak 38, since the guy included came with a shell for a flak 88. Basically, it's thicker than the cannon itself. I do like that the trailer was included though, even though I doubt I'll have a use for it, other than looking good on the table.






I've also finished a couple of monsters for Mansions of Madness, a Star Spawn (aka Cthulhu) and a ghost. Simple paintjobs, but I'm pretty happy with them.



1 comment:

Sigur said...

Nice job, especially the painting on the Germans!

Yeah, I really love BTD infantry, but I think their guns and such aren't quite as nice. I got a pak40 from them, but after a quick look I wasn't really in the mood to do much with it. :p

Anyway, keep it up, it's good idea to see this force come together!

Oh, and Cthulhu looks massive!

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...