2017-09-07

Mansions of Madness, the first investigators

A few years ago I got the board game Mansions of Madness first edition for my birthday. We tried it once or twice, but didn't really like the Game Master / Overlord concept.
However, after trying the second edition a few times and really liking it, I bought it, and since you can use your first ed models in second ed I finally started painting them up.
So, here are the first edition investigators painted up. It's a pity they are in slightly different scales, but quite decent for board game minis.
I do like the jeans, the old cloth effect comes through quite well. If you wonder about the scale the jeans clad guitarist is 29 mm from foot to eyes.




1 comment:

Sigur said...

Hai thar. :)

Yeah, that worn jeans look works nice. Is Mansions of Madness the game in which you got a baddies player in 1st edition and in 2nd edition he was replaced by an app?

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...