2024-03-19

Space zombies and spaceships

Wow, it seems as if I haven't updated the blog in a long time, so time for a bit of a photo dump then. I've received a kickstarter from John Hodgson, a couple of books with backgrounds for miniature photography, so I've used those. For getting ready to play Quarantine 37 I've painted some space zombies, and started building some tyranids for the bugs.




Death Fields Cannon Fodder for the bodies, and Stargrave Scavengers for most of the arms and visible heads. The ones with closed helmets is my solution for the bloater zombies. I've also finished a couple of random crew members:



What did I finish more? Yeah, my Buzz Lightyear spaceships. 









No comments:

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...