2018-04-24

An armoured car for the Germans

Here is a Sd Kfz 222 from Warlord Games. I was first going to buy the plastic one that Rubicon previewed at Salute last year, but since that hasn't been released yet I bit the bullet and bought a resin one. Not a bad model, it's better than the AMC Schneider Panhard I posted the other week, but it's still not as easy to build as a plastic one, and I'm still scared that the small metal bits will bread off.

Anyways, on to the photos! I've painted it in the early war dark grey, and managed to find some fitting decals. The kit did include some decals, as well as coloured wool for damage markers, but they were all later ones, with black Balkenkreuz.





1 comment:

Magnus Eriksson said...

Nice, I like the dark tone on it.

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...