2020-12-15

Undead, undead

 Here's a couple of new undead. They're primarily for Frostgrave and Rangers of Shadow Deep, but I'm sure they'll get other uses eventually. Undead are so practical, after all.


First we have some skeletons. These have been painted for quite a while, but I've finally decided to base them individually. Square bases are Mantic plastics, round bases are metal models I've cast myself in Prince August moulds. There's also an animated skull for Frostgrave on the far right, and on the far left we have an old Mithril model. IIRC he's a robber from Tharbad or something, should work fine as a thug in Frostgrave.

Here we have zombies I've cast in the Prince August zombie mould. I converted the weapon arms on the ones with sword and axe (resculpted the arm from the hand to the elbow), the others are as they come. There's also a couple of old GW grave stones, could be of use sometime?






No comments:

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...