2021-01-14

Chinese T-26 and more terrain crate

 I finally finished my T-26 for my nationalist Chinese army. It's a Rubicon model.


I've also finished more of my terrain crate scatter pieces from Mantic. Most of these bits are quite modern, so will fit WWII gaming better than fantasy or older historicals. 

 

This is the second copy of the broken statue I paint, this one I made sand stone, since the other one is bronze on a granite plinth.


 

The barrels especially should be quite useful, both as scatter terrain and as objectives.


And you can't go wrong with sandbags, right?


1 comment:

Codsticker said...

Great stuff mrtn. I really like that T-26. I didn't know Rubicon had one in their stable.

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...